- Ingredients for Corn Tortillas:
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Onion (diced)
- 6o z New Mexico red chile sauce
- 2 eggs
- Ingredients for pico de gallo:
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 jalapenos (seeded and diced)
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro (chopped)
- Juice of lime
- Salt (to taste)
- Lightly fry two corn tortillas, on an oven proof plate, layer tortillas and top each with grated cheddar cheese and diced onion, ladle red chile sauce over the top.
- Bake at high heat until bubbly (or microwave on high for 2 minutes).
- Fry 2 eggs and place on tope of the baked tortillas.
- Sprinkle with pico de gallo and serve with black beans and warm tortilla.