- 2 bunches green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Press each biscuit into a 4-inch circle on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture evenly on circles, leaving one-fourth-inch border.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Makes 10 flat breads.
I made a double batch of the topping mixture to make 10 flat breads. I used Pillsbury Golden Layers.
Give the dried herbs a pinch as you add them to the topping mixture to release oils that hold flavor.