Jack Daniels Brownie with Caramel Sauce
Finally, brownies for grown-ups! Moist and gooey brownies infused with Jack Daniels and dried cranberries.
- Ingredients for Brownies
- Box brownie mix
- 1 cup Jack Daniels Whisky
- 1 - 2 eggs (if required)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable/cooking oil (if required)
- Ingredients for Caramel Sauce
- 1 quart Caramel Topping
- 2/3 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 2/3 cup Dried cranberries
- 1 cup canned peaches (drain the syrup)
- Ingredients for Roasted Pecan topping
- 2 cups Pecan halves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- Instructions for Brownies Prepare the brownie mix as per the directions on the the box. The only change will be to replace the amount of water in the recipe with Jack Daniels Whiskey.
- Instructions for Caramel Sauce Pour the caramel topping in a bowl. Add the Jack Daniels Whiskey and dried cranberries and stir until well blended. Set aside.
- Instructions for Roasted Pecan topping Mix two egg whites. Add ½ tsp cinnamon and ½ cup white sugar. Set aside. Place pecan halves in a bowl and cover them with the egg white mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until very barely crisp.
- Final Assembly of Brownies Slightly heat ½ cup of the caramel sauce and pour into an individual serving bowl. Place the warm brownie slice on top of the caramel sauce. Garnish with roasted pecans and a fresh sprig of fresh mint. Finish with a scoop of butter pecan ice cream.