Jicama Peach Slaw
This is not your Grandma’s slaw! When choosing peaches for this recipe, go for the less ripe ones. You’ll find a wonderful crunch between the Jicama and the not overly ripe peaches.
- 1 pounds jicama peeled and julienne
- 1 pound peaches peeled and julienne
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh limejuice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint chopped
- Prepare and combine the jicama and peaches. Zest a lime and squeeze the juice into a food processor or blender.
- Add zest and honey and process mixture, slowly add the oil while processing Add mint to mixture, then pour over Jicama and peaches