You can watch Sue prepare these Keebler Bars in this clip from Lakeland Cooks!
- Keebler Club Crackers
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- Line bottom of a 13- x 9-inch pan with Club Crackers.
- Heat sugars, butter, milk and graham cracker crumbs in a medium saucepan to boiling.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over crackers in pan.
- Spread to cover all the crackers. Add another layer of crackers.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips and stir until smooth.
- Pour over second layer of crackers. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut them into small pieces.