Try this lamb tenderloin recipe with mushrooms, onions, arugula, and spinach. Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 pc. Lamb tenderloin 3-4 oz. each
- 12 pc cremini mushrooms - cut in half
- 12 pc cippolini onion - cut in half
- 12 pc grape tomato
- 1/2 cup lamb stock or low sodium beef broth
- 2 lbs. spinach leaves - de-stemmed coarsely chopped
- 1/4 lb. arugula
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar reduced to ¼ cup
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pc finger hot pepper ( or jalapeno ) seeded
- 1 bunch basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pulse all marinade ingredients (garlic, hot pepper, basil, 1/4 cup olive oil) in food processor until smooth - consistency is reached, coat tenderloin thoroughly, and marinade overnight.
- Set heavy fry pan on medium high heat, add oil. Sear lamb tenderloin and add onion and mushroom. Reduce heat to medium and add grape tomato.
- Cook for five minutes, turning lamb and vegetables occasionally. Deglaze pan with white wine and add stock. Reduce stock by one half.
- Serve over spinach, arugula and drizzle balsamic reduction over top.