This lemon linguine recipe is a creamy, lemony pasta side dish that pairs perfectly with roast chicken or pork. Food blogger Jenna Weber explains what her secret ingredient is for this dish in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog.
- 8 oz dry linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 8 oz Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (a dash)
- minced fresh parsley for serving
- fresh cracked pepper for serving
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the lemon juice, zest, salt and red pepper flakes and mix.
- Take the skillet off the heat and slowly add the yogurt (or sour cream). The sauce will appear to break---don’t worry! Immediately add the linguine, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Toss well.
- Serve pasta immediately with minced parsley on top.