Macaroni and Cheddar Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 3 cups grated sharp and cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika (optional)
- Cover the bottom of the casserole dish with one layer of the cooked macaroni.
- Top with a layer of the cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and paprika if desired.
- Repeat layers until dish is full, ending with cheese on top.
- Dot the top with pats of butter or margarine.
- Mix eggs with milk and canned milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the casserole.
- Bake at 325 degrees until top is golden and the mixture is firm.