Mango and Peach Cobbler
- Pastry for a 10-inch pie
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 5 cups fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mangos
- 1 teaspoon margarine or butter
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Roll pastry to fit baking dish.
- Combine sugar and flour.
- Gently mix peaches and mangos into sugar mixture.
- Mix in cinnamon (or nutmeg), salt and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into baking dish. Cover with crust, seal and flute, if desired.
- Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- Bake about 40-50 minutes or until crust is brown and juices begin to bubble through slits in crust.