Try this mango salsa recipe from Alice Currah of full post at Kitchen Explorers.
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 firm-ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Freshly grated lime zest from one lime
- Fresh lime juice from one lime
- In a medium bowl, gently stir together all the ingredients. Serve immediately or prepare this salsa in advance by covering the bowl and keeping it refrigerated up to 2 hours ahead of time.