- 2 Whole-wheat pita breads (6-inch)
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 thin slices plum tomato
- 8 frozen mini meatballs
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place 2 whole-wheat pita breads (6-inch) on a baking sheet.
- Dividing evenly, layer with 4 ounces (1cup) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup thinly sliced onion, and 6 thin slices plum tomato. Top each pita with 4 frozen Mini Meatballs, pressing to push them in.
- Bake until meatballs are cooked through, cheese is melted, and pitas are crisp, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 426 calories, 15.5 grams fat; 32.1 grams protein; 38.1 grams carbohydrates; 5.2 grams fiber.