An easy lunch or dinner with a greek twist.
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 15 Minutes
- 4 pieces flat bread or pita
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken meat removed from the bones and shredded
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄ 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 8-ounce package Feta crumbled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons black-olive tapenade or paste
- 1 cup fresh store-bought (not jarred) salsa drained
- Heat oven to 250°F. Wrap the bread in foil or place on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Combine the chicken, oil, salt, pepper, Feta, thyme, and lemon juice. Remove the bread from the oven and spread each piece with 1 tablespoon of the tapenade. Top with the chicken mixture and salsa.