- 12 ounces of lite whipped topping
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- One 20-ounce can of crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped almonds pecans, or other nuts (optional)
- 2 graham-cracker pie crusts
- Check with a grownup, and wash your hands before you begin.
- Mix all the ingredients together (except for the pie crusts) in a large mixing bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust(s).
- If you can stand to wait (I never can!), let pies sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Clean up the kitchen, and enjoy your million-dollar pies (at a fraction of the cost of buying actual million-dollar pies)!
- For variation, trying adding a cup of sliced bananas, strawberries, or other fruit into the mix.
Sieve or colander
Large mixing bowl