- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Adjust the oven rack to the middle position and heat the oven to 350 degrees. Place paper liners in 48 mini-muffin tins.
- Whisk the pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs in a large bowl until combined. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Fill the lined muffin tins with a heaping tablespoon of batter.
- Bake until the tops are golden brown, and a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes, then turn out and transfer to a wire rack and set aside to cool. Serve with Apple Butter.