Mini-Sweet Peppers with Red Pepper Hummus
This dish adds a colorful punch to your hors d'oeuvre offering. To save time I like to use store bought hummus, but you can certainly use your favorite hummus recipe in this dish.
Yield: 6 to 10 Appetizer Servings
- 8 to 12 mini-sweet peppers, various colors
- 1 container (7 to 8 ounces) store-bought red pepper style hummus
- Tiny basil leaves or parsley sprigs, to garnish
- Seed and split the peppers.
- Fill each tiny pepper half with a generous spoonful of hummus
- Top each pepper with a bit of the red pepper mixture from the store bought hummus (or mince one of the mini-red peppers to use as a topper.)
- Garnish with a tiny basil leaves or parsley sprig.
- Arrange on a pretty platter and serve!