Mint Chocolaty Crunch Shake
Try this mint chocolate shake recipe from Aviva Goldfarb of The Six O'Clock Scramble. See the full post at Kitchen Explorers.
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Yield: 4 small servings
- 1 1/2 cups Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/3 cup nonfat or low fat milk
- 1 – 2 broken Oreo cookies
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine in a blender and blend for about 10 – 15 seconds — not too long or it will lose its thickness and crunchiness. The large lumps of ice cream should be just blended.