Minted Strawberry Agua Fresca
Recipe by Thy Tran
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 cups strawberries hulled
- 2 small mint leaves optional
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar or to taste
- 6 whole strawberries split 3/4 up from the point, for garnish
- 6 mint sprigs for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- Blend until completely mixed. Taste and adjust for sweetness or tartness as desired.
- Pour into chilled glasses, garnish with mint sprigs, and slide a berry onto the rim of each glass.