Minty Gin Rickey
Similar to a mojito, this Minty Gin Rickey recipe is made with gin, lime juice and club soda in an iced highball glass with muddled mint. (Recipe Credit: Marc Matsumoto of Fresh Tastes)
- 1/2 lime cut into 4 wedges
- small handful of fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons gin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Club soda
- Put the lime wedges in a highball glass and use a muddler to crush the limes.
- Add the mint leaves and gently muddle again. You want to lightly bruise the mint, but you don't want to tear it into little bits.
- Fill the glass with ice and then pour in the gin and lime juice. Top it off with club soda. Give it a stir to combine and then garnish with a sprig of mint.