- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix together the peanut butter, brown sugar, honey, and butter in a small saucepan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and set aside.
- Bring the peanut butter mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Immediately pour into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spray a tablespoon with nonstick cooking spray, and drop cookies onto parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until firm, then store in an airtight container at room temperature.