Non-Fat Milk Fruit Shake
This healthy, fruity treat on a hot day is sure to please anyone looking for a cool snack.
- 1 cup of skim milk
- ½ cup of ice
- 1 tbsp of sucralose
- ½ cup of strawberries
- 1 tsp of strawberry preserves
- ½ tsp of vanilla bean or extract
- Pull all green leaves off of your strawberries.
- Saving one strawberry on the side, combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend with the ice until it is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture in a glass and garnish with the remaining strawberry.