- 3 cups fresh orange juice (5 to 6 oranges)
- 1/2 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° . In a large skillet, combine juice, vinegar, and molasses. Boil over high heat, skimming foam occasionally, until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup, 10 to 15 minutes. Reserve half the glaze for serving.
- Place chicken breasts on a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Season generously with salt and pepper, and brush with glaze.
- Bake chicken, brush with glaze twice, until juices run clear when pierced, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve hot with reserved glaze.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 334 calories; 2.5 grams fat; 41,5 grams protein; 34.4 gram carbohydrates; 0.4 gram fiber