Paprika and Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
Rosemary is an herb that my Grandma often used when flavoring potatoes. Here I have jazzed it up a bit by adding paprika, adding a pop of holiday color to this festive side dish.
- 6 medium red potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a medium-large baking pan with unbleached parchment baking paper.
- Put the potatoes, olive oil, paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper into a large bowl and toss until coated.
- Put the potatoes on the prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until the potatoes are soft to the touch and slightly golden.