by Chef s Melinda Blanchard and Robert Blanchard
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Put the lemon juice, Parmesan, garlic, milk, and Worcestershire sauce in a food processor, and pulse until the mixture is fairly smooth. With the machine running, add the oil slowly until the dressing is emulsified. Add the salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley, and pulse twice to blend.
Tips/TechniquesThis segment appears in show #2811.
Recipes reprinted from At Blanchard's Table: A Trip to the Beach Cookbook, Harvard Clarkson Potter 2003
© 2003 Melinda Blanchard and Robert Blanchard
Used with permission