Mini Peach Crisps
Cook time: 10 Minutes
Total time: 25 Minutes
- 4 ripe peaches halved
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 cup granola
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into 16 pieces
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the peach halves, cut-side up, in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle each half with 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of granola, and 2 pieces of butter. Bake until the peaches are soft and the granola begins to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to individual plates, spooning the juices in the dish over each peach half. Serve with the ice cream (if desired).