Peach Tomato and Shrimp Salad
Enjoy a light, nutritious peach tomato and shrimp salad that's easy to put together in between errands. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- Easy Lemon Dressing:
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- A few rounds of freshly cracked pepper
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons pepitas, chopped
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined shrimp, boiled and chilled
- 1 yellow peach
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups arugula
- To Make the Dressing: In a large bowl, add all of the dressing ingredients; whisk until combined. Give it a taste and adjust the salt according to your liking.
- To Make the Salad: Add the shrimp, peach, cherry tomatoes and arugula. Toss until everything is coated in the dressing. Divide amongst bowls and top with crushed pepitas.