Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Cook time: 15 Minutes
Total time: 50 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 sticks unsalted butter plus more for the pan
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- 8 large peanut butter cups cut into pieces
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a pan over low heat. Using a mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until pale yellow and fluffy.
- Lower speed and pour in the melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix in the flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Fold in the peanut butter cups.
- Scrape into a buttered 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bake until the tip of a knife comes out clean, about 35 minutes.