Peanut Butter Muscle Bombs
Recipe by Michael Procopio
- 2 cups all-natural unsalted crunchy peanut butter drained of separated oil
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons whole flax seeds
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. This takes some muscle (their words, not mine).
- Form the mixture into walnut-sized balls. Place in a container lined with waxed paper or parchment, separating each layer with another sheet of waxed paper or parchment.
- Chill in the freezer or fridge for at least two hours before serving.