Chris Fennimore shares his own recipe on QED Cooks.
- 3 pounds ricotta
- 12 eggs
- 1 pound ham
- 1/4 pound cappicola
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami
- 1/4 pound hot pepperoni
- 1/4 pound sharp provolone
- 1/4 pound Jarlsburg or Swiss
- 1/4 pound mozzarella
- 1 batch of pizza dough
- Dough: In the bowl of a food processor put exactly 3 cups of flour and one teaspoon salt.
- In a measuring cup put exactly 1 1/8 cup of warm water (110E), one package of rapid rise yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/8 cup olive oil.
- When the mixture starts to foam, turn on processor and add liquid all at once. Process for 20 seconds.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Shape into a ball then place in a large oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise until doubled in size. Voila! Pizza dough.
- Mix ricotta and eggs. Chop cold cuts and shred cheeses and add to ricotta.
- Line greased casserole with dough. Pour in ingredients. Top with more dough and seal edges.
- Cut a few small holes in the top to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the dough is golden brown and the mixture has set. Eat hot or cold.