The Port of Call Cocktail
The Port of Call is a sweet and tart gin cocktail that will remind you of the holidays, yet is totally new. Find out what seasonal fruit inspired the entire recipe for this drink. Discover other holiday cocktails in our collection of original recipes from the top bartenders across the nation.
- 1 ounces London dry gin
- 1 ounce ruby port
- .75 ounces lemon juice
- .5 ounces cinnabark syrup
- 1 large barspoon (1/8 ounce) cranberry preserves
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake and strain over crushed or cracked ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a blackberry, raspberry and mint sprig.