Fizzy’s Tip: You may substitute sunflower seed butter or peanut butter for the soy nut butter.
Yield: Makes 32 Power Balls
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup soy nut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut toasted
- Combine all the ingredients, except the coconut, in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on low speed until combined, about 3 minutes. Using 2 tablespoons at a time, roll the mixture into balls.
- Spread the coconut in a shallow baking dish or pie plate. Roll each ball in the coconut to coat. Store the power balls between layers of parchment or wax paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for up to a month.