Pretzel Monster Fingers
Using honey wheat pretzels, green candy melts, raw pumpkin seeds, and a toothpick to add finger wrinkle details these Halloween treats were a cinch to make. Alice Currah of SavorySweetLife shares this recipe in a full post on Kitchen Explorers.
Prep time: 10 Minutes
Total time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 24 pieces
- 24 small mini pretzel sticks
- 1 cup melted chocolate candy melts (prepared according to package instruction).
- 24 raw green pumpkin seeds
- Dip each pretzel into the candy melt until nearly completely coated.
- Place the pretzels on top of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Press a pumpkin seed on top of the pretzel towards the very top for finger nails.
- Using a toothpick, etch wrinkle lines around the knuckles.
- Allow the pretzels to dry before serving.