- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 slices toasted Italian bread (or other)
- crispy prosciutto
- romaine lettuce
- 8 ounces plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- Using a garlic press, press 1 small garlic clove into a small bowl.
- Whisk in 1/3 cup light mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice.
- Spread one side of 8 slices of lightly toasted Italian (or other) bread with garlic mayonnaise.
- Divide 1 recipe Crisp Prosciutto over 4 slices; top each with 1 leaf romaine lettuce and thinly sliced plum tomatoes (8 ounces total).
- Top with remaining 4 slices, mayonnaise side down. Trim crusts as desired and serve immediately.
Nutrition InfoPer Serving: 340 calories: 14.1 grams fat: 17.6 grams protein: 35.9 carbohydrates: 2.6 grams fiber