Fizzy’s Tip: Spinach wraps may be substituted for the whole wheat wraps.
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 4 slices smoked turkey about 4 ounces
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese about 4 ounces
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves washed
- 4 teaspoons lightly toasted walnuts
- 4 teaspoons dried cranberries
- 1/2 perfectly ripe avocado sliced
- Lay each wrap on a clean work surface, and top with 1 slice turkey, 1 slice cheese, ¼ cup baby spinach leaves, 1 teaspoon pecans, 1 teaspoon cranberries and ¼ of the avocado slices. Roll into a cylinder, and serve.