With a few events coming up, save yourself some time by making a large batch of raspberry spritzers to serve guests. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 ounces rosé vodka or plain vodka
- To a saucepan, set over medium heat, add the fresh raspberries, vanilla paste, sugar and water. Cook until softened and mostly smooth, about 10 minutes. Pour through a strainer into a bowl and transfer to the fridge to chill, about 1 hour.
- Add the entire amount to a large pitcher, along with the vodka. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours. To serve, add ice cubes to a glass, fill up 3/4 of the way with the raspberry vodka mixture and then top it off with a few ounces of sparking water. Repeat for all your friends.