Red Onion and Orange Salad
Try this salad recipe made with red onion and oranges. You can watch Sue prepare the dish in this clip from Lakeland Cooks!
- 6 large navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 large purple onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh cilantro or parsley sprigs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- Arrange orange slices and onion slices overlapping alternately on a large serving platter.
- Insert fresh cilantro sprigs among the slices.
- Combine honey, vinegar, and caraway seeds in a small bowl, stirring well. Pour dressing over salad. Cover and chill 3 hours