Roasted Radish Salad
From Adrianna Adarme of the Fresh Tastes blog: Try this roasted radish salad recipe with lemon dressing, boiled eggs, arugula, and diced avocado for a spring salad.
Yield: Serves 4 as a side salad; Serves 2 as a main course
- 1 small batch of breakfast radishes, trimmed
- Olive oil
- 4 cups arugula
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs, boiled and quartered
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the radishes in a small baking dish and toss them with a tablespoon of olive oil and a few pinches of salt. Transfer to the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, 1/4 cup of olive oil and a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- To a large bowl, add the arugula and radishes and toss with the lemon vinaigrette, until thoroughly coated. Transfer to a serving plate; place the diced avocado on top and arrange the sliced boiled eggs around the salad. Serve as a side salad or as a main course.