Roasted Salmon with Herbed Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (2%)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill plus sprigs for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 side of salmon (3 pounds) or 8 fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine yogurt, mustard, dill, and parsley; season with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread yogurt mixture on salmon.
- Roast until opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes (8 minutes for fillets). Sprinkle with dill sprigs and serve warm or at room temperature with lemon wedges.