As a favorite ice cream flavor, this version of rocky road has the same crunch but adds the tanginess of strawberries. (Recipe Credit: Adrianna Adarme of Fresh Tastes)
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of salt
- Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the marshmallows, cashews and raspberries.
- To a medium bowl, combine the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt. In a microwave, melt in 30 second intervals, stirring well after each warming, until completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the marshmallow mixture, stir quickly in order to combine properly. You’ll need to act quickly. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and gently press into the corners and edges.
- Transfer to the fridge to chill for 1 to 2 hours until firm. Slice it up into cubes to serve.