- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 large head romaine lettuce chopped
- 6 radishes stemmed and cut into wedges
- Make dressing: In a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake together red-wine vinegar, olive oil, and ground cumin. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
- Just before serving, place lettuce, and radishes, in a large bowl. Toss with dressing.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 80 calories; 7.1 grams fat; 1.5 grams protein; 3.9 grams carbohydrates; 2.5 grams fiber