Rosemary Orange Cocktail
An ideal cocktail for holiday entertaining, Rosemary Orange is simple and accessible. Find out what tools and techniques are used to make an aromatic and delicious. Discover other holiday cocktails in our collection of original recipes from the top bartenders across the nation.
- 1.5 ounces Amaro Montenegro
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- .5 ounces lemon juice
- .75 ounces honey
- .5 ounces lemoncello
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Rip off all leaves from one of the rosemary sprigs and place all ingredients in shaker tin.
- Using a pestle, muddle all components.
- Add ice, shake until chilled and fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with piece of rosemary approximately 4 inches in length and one very thin line of ground black pepper.