Salad with Grilled Chicken
Fizzy’s Tip: 6 cups of mesclun mix can be substituted for the romaine. Cauliflower or broccoli may also be added to the salad. If you prefer dark meat, 3 chicken thighs can be substituted for the breasts.
- 1 large head romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 (6-ounce) grilled chicken breasts cooled and shredded
- 1/4 small head red cabbage chopped
- 1 medium tomato cored and diced
- 1/2 medium cucumber quartered lengthwise and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup green beans halved
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Toss all the ingredients in a large bowl until combined. Serve immediately.