Recipe by Denise Santoro Lincoln
- 1 bottle chilled cava or other sparkling wine
- 1 cup fruity soda Passion Fruit and Mango Juice Squeeze or Orangina
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Mint leaves
- Clean berries and slice the strawberries. Set aside.
- In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine the sugar and brandy until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the cava, or other sparkling wine, along with the soda.
- Add the berries and ice.
- Serve with mint leaves as garnish.