- 4 oranges 2 juiced, two halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 bottle chilled dry red wine
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- 2 cups seltzer or club soda
- ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine orange juice, sugar, and brandy; stir well to dissolve sugar.
- Add wine, orange slices, lemon slices, and seltzer; stir. Fill glasses with ice; pour sangria over. Serve Immediately.
Nutrition InfoPer serving: 153 calories; 0.2 grams fat; 0.9 grams protein; 20.9 grams carbohydrates; 2.1 grams fiber