- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Some flour
- Vanilla or chocolate frosting
- Candied red cherries, cut into quarters
- Raisins or chocolate chips
- Tiny pretzel twists
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut roll of dough in half. Unwrap one half and refrigerate remaining half of dough until needed.
- Coat sides of well-chilled dough with 2 tablespoons flour. Roll out dough to 10-inch square, using additional flour as needed to prevent sticking. Cut into 2-inch strips. Cut strips into triangles.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown on edges. Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining half of dough.
- Spread frosting over cookies.
- Press pretzels into top two corners of each cookie for antlers.
- Place cherry piece at bottom to resemble nose. Place raisins on frosting for eyes. Let stand until frosting is set.