Saucy Greek Baked Shrimp
Try this quick and tasty dinner of greek baked shrimp and don't forget extra bread to soak up the sauce from Jenna Weber of Eat, Live, Run. Jenna shares this recipe in a full post on the Fresh Tastes blog.
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1/4th tsp salt
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet and add the garlic. Saute for about one minute until fragrant then add the can of tomatoes and the spices. Simmer for another three minutes.
- Place raw shrimp in an oven-proof dish and pour sauce on top. Crumble feta over the sauce and bake for 15-20 minutes until shrimp are done.
- Serve with pasta or, my favorite, chewy sourdough bread.