Savory Asiago and Blue Cheesecake Spread
- 1 1/2 lbs. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 lb. asiago cheese shredded
- 1/2 lb. blue cheese crumbled
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wrap aluminum foil around the base and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Combine cream cheese, asiago, and blue cheese in a food processor. Process until smooth and well blended.
- Add eggs, cream and white pepper. Mix well, scraping sides often. Pour into prepared spring-form pan. Place in a roasting pan.
- Pour warm water into roasting pan around spring form pan to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes until top is lightly browned and center has set.
- Remove from roasting pan to cool completely.
- Serve at room temperature with jalepeno jelly or onion marmalade. Serve with crackers, or toasted slices of baguettes.