Scrambled Eggs with Seafood
- 1 - 7 oz. can salad shrimp
- 1 - 7-1/2 oz. can crab meat
- 3-1/2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives chopped
- 12 eggs
- Pinch of tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Drain shrimp and crab. Melt 2 T butter in skillet and add flour. Stir until thick.
- Slowly add milk and simmer for 1 minute. Add chives and seafood. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and seasonings. Melt the rest of the butter in skillet.
- Add eggs and stir until half way cooked.
- Add seafood mixture and continue cooking until set. Serve immediately.