- 1/2 lb. each shrimp scallops and salmon
- 2 carrots sliced thin
- 1 medium onion
- 1 10-oz package frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 phyllo sheets
- 2 TBS butter
- Saute onions and carrots in butter. Add drained spinach. Add seafood and cook until fish is opaque. Remove from heat; add bread crumbs.
- Layer phyllo sheets, brushing each layer with melted butter; repeat with all 6 layers. Sprinkle bread crumbs between each layer. Starting at the long end of the pastry, spoon on the seafood mixture.
- Roll pastry; place seam-side down on a cookie sheet. Brush top with melted butter. Bake at 400° until brown. Let sit for approximately 5 minutes before slicing.