Seasoned Baked Chicken Nuggets
These homemade crispy baked chicken nuggets are made with a blend of spices, panko bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese as its coating and baked to perfection.
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts (or tenders), cut into small bite sized pieces (1/2-inch by 1-inch)
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray (Misto cans work best)
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Add the chicken with the oil followed by the salt, Italian herbs, garlic salt, oregano, and black pepper. Massage the chicken with the spices thoroughly.
- Add the chicken, panko bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese to a zip top bag. Seal the bag and squeeze the bread crumbs onto the chicken multiple times (as shown in the photo).
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay the breaded chicken nuggets on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Spray the top side of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately.