Make this shrimp diablo recipe from WVIZ/PBS Cooks!
- 2 lbs. large raw de-veined shrimp (tail removed)
- 2 lbs. favorite pasta (angel hair bow tie, etc.)
- 2 cups roasted red pepper (chopped coarse)
- 1 bunch scallions
- 10 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon powdered cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sauté garlic and shrimp in olive oil until the shrimp turns pink.
- Add white wine, roasted peppers, scallions, cilantro and hot sauce.
- Bring to a boil, and then thicken with milk.
- Season with cayenne and black pepper to your heat level taste.
- Pour over pasta and garnish with cheese and sprigs of cilantro.